Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme in Andhra Pradesh State


Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme in Andhra Pradesh State: Ap CM Chandra Babu Naidu recently a launched the new scheme called Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme for the girls of backward class. Who are having the financial problems for the marriage in backward class, This Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme scheme is very helpful for them to support the financial assistance for a marriage. Also, the government is very supportive the backward classes by providing the good scheme in Andhra Pradesh State. The main goal of this scheme provides a monetary incentive of Rs. 75,000 for the girls of Backward Classes during their marriage.


Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme

Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme


Instructions about the scheme, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said that under this scheme Rs 75,000 will be paid to an SC/ST bride marrying a groom of a different caste. A sum of Rs 50,000 will be given to a backward class bride if she has an inter-caste marriage and Rs 1 lakh if either or both the bride and bridegroom are physically challenged.

Under this Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme before marriage government will provide the 20% of the amount. After marriage, you will get remaining 80% money from the state government.

Eligibility Criteria for Chandranna Pellikanuka Scheme

  • The scheme is only girls of BPL category in the Andhra Pradesh State.
  • The girl must be above 18 years of age and the groom above 21.
  • The beneficiary should have White Ration card under the poverty line.
  • This scheme only to people of below poverty line and who have a white ration card.
  • The minimum educational qualification for the Tenth class should be mandatory.

Documents Required for this Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme


The applicant has to visit the "MEESEVA Center" with the necessary documentation to get the advantage of the scheme as given below:-

1)Birth Certificate which issued by Competent Authority through the MEESEVA Center.
2)A copy of Wedding Card.
3)Caste Certificate which also issued by the Competent Authority through MEESEVA Center.
4)A Copy of Aadhaar Card of both the bride and bridegroom and a photograph of both.
5)An update income certificate of the family from all source.


Andhra Pradesh state government is planning to spend up to Rs 100 crore for providing financial incentive under this scheme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top